Acceptable Items & Calendars
- 2020 Tree Limb Calendars
- 2021 Tree Limb Calendars
- Acceptable Large Items
- Acceptable At Your Door Collection Items
Large items include items you need to dispose of, but won't fit inside your gray, City-issued cart.
Examples of these items include:
- Appliances with Freon: Refrigerators or AC units must have the refrigerant (Freon) Professionally removed before collection. You will get a sticker to place on the item once refrigerant has been removed. The sticker must be on the item and visible for the item to be collected at the curb.
- Furniture: Bookshelves, Chairs, Coffee Tables, Mattresses, Recliners, Sofas, Etc.
- Large Appliances Without Freon: Dishwashers, Hot Water Heaters, Microwaves, Ovens, Washer / Dryer, Etc.
- Minor Construction Debris: (no more than 2 cubic yards of non-toxic asbestos-free materials): Fencing Planks, Boards, Carpeting, Flooring, House Siding, Sheetrock, Etc.
- Miscellaneous: Ice Chests, Large Children's Toys, Large Packing Material, Etc. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you have more materials than can be accepted in one collection, don't worry! This service is available all year long as many times as you need it!
NO pharmaceuticals or medications are accepted through this program.
- Automotive Batteries
- Computer Monitors
- Latex Paints
- Metal Polish
- Oil-Based Paints
- Sharps (Sharps must be place in a rigid plastic containers. Include needles and lancets)
- Used Motor Oil @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>