Victoria MPO Plans & Programs
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP)
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- The Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
- Public Participation Plan (PPP)
- Annual Performance Expenditure Report
- Annual Project Listing (APL)
- Title VI
Title VI Rights & Regulations Compliance Program
The Victoria Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), as a recipient of federal financial assistance and under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes, ensures that no person shall, on the grounds of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination under any agency programs or activities. These prohibitions extend from the MPO, as a direct recipient of federal financial assistance, to its sub-recipients. All programs funded in whole or in part from federal financial assistance are subject to Title VI requirements. The Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 extended this to all programs within an agency that receives federal assistance regardless of the funding source for individual programs.
- View the Victoria MPO's Title VI Rights & Regulations Compliance Program.
Any person who believes the MPO, or any entity who receives federal financial assistance from or through the MPO (sub-recipients, sub-contractors, or sub-grantees), has subjected them or any specific class of individuals to unlawful discrimination may file a complaint of discrimination.
- To file a complaint under Title VI, download the Title VI Complaint Form;
- Complete form; and,
- Send or deliver to the address listed, below.
Victoria Metropolitan Planning Organization
Attention: Stephen Keen
700 N. Main Street
P.O. Box 1758
Victoria, TX 77902