The Victoria Parks & Recreation Department offers various athletic leagues throughout the year. Below is more information on each specific league.
- Teams can register by going to victoriatx.gov/registration.
- Faxing or emailing the completed registration form to 361-485-3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org, then calling in payment to 361-485-3200. We can only accept phone payment if we have the registration form first.
- Stopping by our office at 532 McCright Dr (across from the Children’s Park) to fill out the registration form and pay.
Fall 2020 Leagues:
Adult Sand Volleyball:
Adult Flag Football: Coming Winter 2020
- Adult Softball/Kickball League Umpires
- Adult Flag Football Referee
- Adult Soccer Referee
- Brush Country Softball & Baseball Tournaments
- Cowart Sports Events Softball Tournaments
- Hotel/Motel Info
Victoria Parks & Recreation allocates, prepares, and maintains competitive game fields used by local sports organizations and coordinates their schedules to ensure they are used to maximum efficiency. All field reservations are managed by the City of Victoria.
Specific questions regarding leagues and sports ran by these organizations can be answered by contacting each organization directly.